ladybug15057
Coenobita
Coenobita
Hermit crabs: 82
Total gallons: 305
Total tanks: 7

Re: Hermit Crab Exercise Places

Post by ladybug15057 »

The tank looks good, but it doesn't look 7 feet long? (maybe it is the angle and such of the photos?)
Marie (aka ladybug15057)

If you are contacted privately (via pm or e-mail) and enticed to join another forum, please contact a Crab Crew member. This is an unethical practice.
monitor_ep
Zygote
Zygote
Hermit crabs: 8
Total gallons: 0
Total tanks: 1

Post by monitor_ep »

It is hard to take a good image and shrink it down to fit the requirments here on posting. The tank is longer than my bed. Around here we used to call it the coffin.
Wai
Administrator
Administrator
Hermit crabs: 2
Total gallons: 45

Post by Wai »

You can upload the photos to the gallery (which is what I prefer people to do) and it will resize them automatically.
Wai
milpreve
Zygote
Zygote
Hermit crabs: 3
Total gallons: 10

Post by milpreve »

Question about having the hermies out of the tank for playtime: how long is it safe to have them in a lower-humidity environment? I don't want my munchkins to suffocate. I thought maybe if I waited for a day where the outside temp and humidity were about the same as their tank, that would work, but we don't get many of those here. Plus I don't want to be outside in that kind of weather. So, I want them to have fun, but I don't want to hurt them or stress them out.

Molly
Visit my etsy store Hello, Hermit Crab! for hemp nets, shell bowls, and other crab supplies!