Pete's Pet Forum

Report on pet stores that are either doing a great or terrible job of looking after their hermit crabs on display.
ladybug15057
Coenobita
Coenobita
Hermit crabs: 82
Total gallons: 305
Total tanks: 7

Re: Pete's Pet Forum

Post by ladybug15057 »

I put "Pete's Pet Forum" in Google search and came up with the above info. If need be, there is a place one can also contact about privately owned pet stores, but one has to attempt to talk to the owner/manager first.
As for changing managers/owners this happens sometimes as well as when they change an employee's area of the store. Not very often, but occasionally I need to speak to the manager of PetSmart in my local area. They are getting better, but when there is a change of personal, sometimes I need to mention something. And every so often (years ago I contacted their cooperate office) I do write to cooperate and mention how good the employees take care of the creatures at the store. Too often all they get are complaints and an occasional "God Job" helps them feel they are working towards better care.
Marie (aka ladybug15057)

If you are contacted privately (via pm or e-mail) and enticed to join another forum, please contact a Crab Crew member. This is an unethical practice.
Gizaroo
Zoea V
Zoea V
Hermit crabs: 8
Total gallons: 19
Total tanks: 4

Re: Pete's Pet Forum

Post by Gizaroo »

Thanks! I'll have to try to come up with something...and email it to them. I can always get my thoughts out better via paper or email...versus actually going to talk to them.
"My chief concern is to try to be an humble, earnest Christian."- Robert E. Lee

"If you are ashamed to stand by your colors, you had better seek another flag."-author unknown

Owned by 2 Belgian malinois, 1 mixed breed, 3 parrots, 3 bettas and 6 hermies: Blu, Skip, Theo, Scuttles, Spudnut, and 3 new E's. Rip Blaze,Luka, and Banjo.