I'm sorry Linda, RIP

This is the place to send a tribute for your departed hermies.
hermitperson
Zygote
Zygote
Hermit crabs: 2
Total gallons: 10
Total tanks: 1

I'm sorry Linda, RIP

Post by hermitperson »

I'm so sorry Linda.
The day I got you from that pet store I was so hopeful.
You were shy. You stayed in your shell, all the way home. Then you came out and you seemed fine. You walked around. You looked okay.
One day I heard my mom shout, "come quick- Renee came up from her molt and she doesn't have her shell!" Then I saw your empty shell and I realised it was you.
I'm so sorry to admit you scared me. You looked so freaky, without your shell. But you have to know: I still loved you. And I wanted to help you be okay again.
I tried everything, Linda. I did. I wanted to save you. That was a terrible four days, when you were without your shell.
I'm so sorry I dropped you that second day, trying to get you out of the iso. It was only two feet, I thought you'd be okay. Then you stopped moving that third day. And on the fourth day I knew you were gone.
I buried you in the backyard, next to that statue of the buddha. I hope you'll come back to this world as a person, because you deserve it and I don't.
But most important, Linda, I'm so, so sorry. You were loved and I'll miss you so much. I know Javier does, but Renee doesn't know yet. Linda, you deserve what you got. You had a cruel life. Hopefully you're happier now.
Goodbye, Linda.
Wai
Administrator
Administrator
Hermit crabs: 2
Total gallons: 45
Total tanks: 1

Re: I'm sorry Linda, RIP

Post by Wai »

Sorry for your loss. I too agree that the ones that left reincarnate to a better life form. Even if they become a land hermit crab again, to never get caught by humans again.
Wai