Great Christmas (or anytime) gift for hermit crab lovers

Place to post notices for sales and bargains.
Carrie
Zoea I
Zoea I
Hermit crabs: 5
Total gallons: 30
Total tanks: 1

Great Christmas (or anytime) gift for hermit crab lovers

Post by Carrie »

I bought these wonderful hermit crab earrings on ebay and I wanted to tell everyone about them. They have the most beautiful detail to them--they look like real 3-d hermit crabs! Someone who cares about animals and their work made these and in all my years of searching for hermit crab stuff for my collection these are the best pieces of jewelry I've ever found!

The seller's name is kerryanimals. There are currently more earrings up for auction.

There are also some beautiful glass statues up for auction (I have one from a previous Xmas present from a local mall.) They are glass-blown large (jumbo) crabs accented with gold and fixed into real shells. I have a picture of Huge III, who was the same size as the statue and lived in the same kind of shell, facing off with 'her' statue. :) Also on ebay are silver hermit crab necklace charms.

The website petdiscounters.com offers a similar 'ornament, a gold crab in a real shell, and a magnet, as well as some great books and supplies.

Just a few suggestions for fellow crab-lovers who are proud of their pets and want to show it;
Carrie
Dedicated to those who have gone before.