Supplies for Australian crabbers

Place to post notices for sales and bargains.
Wai
Administrator
Administrator
Hermit crabs: 2
Total gallons: 45
Total tanks: 1

Supplies for Australian crabbers

Post by Wai »

Hermit Crab Paradise may become the reference point for Australian crabbers seeking help to locate supplies. Unlike our fellow American and Canadian crabbers, Australian crabbers usually cannot resort to buying some supplies (especially food) online, most which are based in the USA, due to the strict quarantine laws.

If you are an Australian crabber like me, please tell us where you bought your supplies, so I can compile a long list in the main site in the near future.
Wai
ladybug15057
Coenobita
Coenobita
Hermit crabs: 82
Total gallons: 305
Total tanks: 7

Re: Supplies for Aussies Thread

Post by ladybug15057 »

Wai I am so happy to see this thread. This thread can be of great help to quite a few Aussie crabbers, even from other forums. (I will link to it myself when it begins to blossom with info)
Here in U.S. we can find quite a few items out of the pet stores that help us to save money too. A couple examples here would be like vines and crafty things to make for our tanks. We can get these at Dollar stores, Micheal's, WalMart, etc. (WalMart even carries the digital humidity/ther combo for less too) It would be good for Aussie crabbers to list such places too, as well as online stores that will ship to Aus. or within Aus.
Marie (aka ladybug15057)

If you are contacted privately (via pm or e-mail) and enticed to join another forum, please contact a Crab Crew member. This is an unethical practice.