Keep On Crabbin'

Place to post notices for sales and bargains.
spidtat
Zygote
Zygote
Hermit crabs: 40
Total gallons: 110
Total tanks: 2

Keep On Crabbin'

Post by spidtat »

I am here to make an announcement!!! For a while I have been making my own food mixes and my crabs, as well as a few others I have sent samples too, have really enjoyed them so I have decided to start selling some. I have a couple of main focuses in this little venture of mine. My first hope is to be able to help the new crabber that does not understand the importance of a varied, balanced, and healthy diet over that of a commercial diet. My second focus is for the more experienced crabber that is just looking for a pre-made dry mix to throw in the tank on those days where they are just to tired to fix a meal for their crabs that they normally would, or for those going on vacation and not wanting to worry about making meals for a pet sitter, they can just have them put in a mix already made and then the sitter will just have to change waters.
So if you know of anybody that is looking for some healthy food mixes for their crabs or you yourself are looking then please take a look at my store. If you have any questions feel free to contact me via the contact information at my store. There is also some background information on myself and my experience for those of you that do not know me that well. :) I would just like to thank you in advance for your support and interest, for now all I can say is:

Keep On Crabbin'

P.S.- the line above is the link to my store ;)
Keep On Crabbin'<--- My New Store Check It Out!!! Now carrying Happy hermit Kibble and Crabotanicals!!!
Now on Facebook as well, check out Keep On Crabbin'

1 Rug, 2 Indo's, 2 Viola's, 4 Straws, 11 PP's, and 10 E's= 1 Very happy owner
cococrisp
Zygote
Zygote
Hermit crabs: 8

Re: Keep On Crabbin'

Post by cococrisp »

Hey, Spidtat
I know a lot of people have been looking for that over on HCRU. I'm going to make my own because I know I nice place where I can buy one walnut and two sunflower seeds but if you made a mix you should tell some people on HCRU about it. :)

Good Luck.
spidtat
Zygote
Zygote

Post by spidtat »

Will do but I may have to ask permission to advertise like on many sites, thanks for the heads up though.

On the subject of my store though I have changed sites and now offer more goods to choose from as well. The new site is located here:

www.keeponcrabbin.com

Thanks for looking and if you have any questions please feel free to ask. :)
Keep On Crabbin'<--- My New Store Check It Out!!! Now carrying Happy hermit Kibble and Crabotanicals!!!

spidtat
Zygote
Zygote

Post by spidtat »

I just wanted to let everybody know I am now offering both Happy Hermit Kibble as well as Crabotanicals!!1 Check out the selection when you can. :)

Jedi_Sena
Zoea IV
Zoea IV
Hermit crabs: 4
Total gallons: 55
Total tanks: 1

Post by Jedi_Sena »

I gotta say, you're site is really looking great! Crabotanicals is proud to partner with you!
Find out more about Crabotanicals all-natural hermit crab food here:
http://hermitcrabfoodtrials.blogspot.com/
visit our hermit crab care site:
http://freewebs.com/crabotanicals/
buy our products at:
http://crabotanicals.etsy.com/ and https://society6.com/crabotanicals
tabbyjanewarren
Zygote
Zygote
Hermit crabs: 7
Total gallons: 20

Post by tabbyjanewarren »

What has happened to Keep On Crabbin'? I went to the site and there is nothing there. He had some items I really liked. I do hope that everything with him is ok.
Wai
Administrator
Administrator
Hermit crabs: 2
Total gallons: 45

Post by Wai »

I'm not sure either, but I guess the site isn't active anymore.
Wai
ladybug15057
Coenobita
Coenobita
Hermit crabs: 82
Total gallons: 305
Total tanks: 7

Post by ladybug15057 »

spidtat is fine, his life began to happen really fast as it does sometimes so he is taking a leave.
Marie (aka ladybug15057)

If you are contacted privately (via pm or e-mail) and enticed to join another forum, please contact a Crab Crew member. This is an unethical practice.