Thank you so much!

Queries and feedback on how this site is run. No care questions.
Isaiahtb
Zygote
Zygote
Hermit crabs: 0
Total gallons: 0
Total tanks: 0

Thank you so much!

Post by Isaiahtb »

Thank you for saving me from killing some hermies by keeping them in a plastic bin or a critter keeper. I'm so glad I found this site so I can ask questions from other crabbers. I am very pleased with this site except someone keeps moving my posts to old threads an they never get answered. :(
ladybug15057
Coenobita
Coenobita
Hermit crabs: 82
Total gallons: 305
Total tanks: 7

Re: Thank you so much!

Post by ladybug15057 »

It is not that the postings are being ignored if they are moved. But if one begins to read from the very first post of that thread and all the postings following, the answer you are looking for is within it. (keeps from repeating answers) This is where the search box in the upper right corner is a great feature of Hermit Crab Paradise. (and how similar postings are found to move postings to) If one types in what they are wanting to know it will pull up all threads containing those keywords. Many times posts do stray so subject titles can be misleading too.

Edited to add:
viewtopic.php?f=45&t=4
1. Consult our Crab Care section first. Although it may seem bulky to some people, reading through it will take less time than waiting for a reply from someone on the forums.

2. If the Crab Care section does not answer your questions, then use the search function. The Crab Crew rarely come across questions that have not been answered many times in the past. If Google is your friend, then the search function of this forum will also be your friend.
Edit #2:

Have you gotten any hermies yet?

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=4014&p=33254#p33254
by Isaiahtb on October 9th, 2010, 2:08 pm
I want to make a eggy surprise for my hermies once I get them the first day.
Marie (aka ladybug15057)

If you are contacted privately (via pm or e-mail) and enticed to join another forum, please contact a Crab Crew member. This is an unethical practice.
Isaiahtb
Zygote
Zygote
Hermit crabs: 0
Total gallons: 0
Total tanks: 0

Re: Thank you so much!

Post by Isaiahtb »

O not yet but I'm trying to save about 150-200 dollars to properly care for them and give them more like rock pool dishes and other nice accessories. For the most basic care will be about 90 dollars.I want my first crabitat to be one of the best crabitats one could have.