Just making sure

Queries and feedback on how this site is run. No care questions.
HermitOrCrabs
Zygote
Zygote
Hermit crabs: 7
Total gallons: 20
Total tanks: 1

Just making sure

Post by HermitOrCrabs »

I have 2 questions, are you aloud to post links from other websites in your attachment? And if you are, how do you put the link in to a word, like for instance. Click here to go to photobucket.
3 Turbos, 1 Large, 1 Medium, 2 Small. Never out of the ordinary is it? Though my crabs are. Why dont you check them out. http://s678.photobucket.com/albums/vv149/HermitOrCrab/
CrabbyJo
Coenobita
Coenobita
Total gallons: 85
Total tanks: 4

Re: Just making sure

Post by CrabbyJo »

HermitOrCrabs,
Putting in links is allowable, but it is discouraged to promote another forum for people to go sign up.
To clarify, you can link to a forum that has a specific mention about an issue being discussed, but please don't say "come sign up on my forum!" kind of thing.

To post a link in a post, you can go up and mouse over the URL button above the text box where you are typing your reply. In the mouseover that pops up, it gives an example of how to post your URL with text.

I would type it here for you but it will just try to make my text a URL link. :)
6 hermit crabs - 3 PPs and 3 Equadorians
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please feel free to share information from this website, but please be sure to give credit and a link back to the information. Failure to give credit is plagiarism. Don't take credit for someone else's information.
HermitOrCrabs
Zygote
Zygote

Post by HermitOrCrabs »

Well this is a noob for you. I dont really know how to make an attachment. The thing at the bottom where you will tell what hermit crabs you have.
3 Turbos, 1 Large, 1 Medium, 2 Small. Never out of the ordinary is it? Though my crabs are. Why dont you check them out. http://s678.photobucket.com/albums/vv149/HermitOrCrab/
CrabbyJo
Coenobita
Coenobita

Post by CrabbyJo »

That would be your signature. :)

Just go into the user control panel (the link is at the top left under the Board Index heading) and click on the Profile Tab, then click on edit signature. The rest is pretty self explanatory. :)
Please feel free to share information from this website, but please be sure to give credit and a link back to the information. Failure to give credit is plagiarism. Don't take credit for someone else's information.
HermitOrCrabs
Zygote
Zygote

Post by HermitOrCrabs »

Thank you very much, I appreciate the help.
CrabbyJo
Coenobita
Coenobita

Post by CrabbyJo »

Sure thing, let me know if you can't figure out how to get that to work for you.
HermitOrCrabs
Zygote
Zygote

Post by HermitOrCrabs »

Dont worry its working, though it breaks the link to turn the link into a text link, so its fine as it is.
ladybug15057
Coenobita
Coenobita
Hermit crabs: 82
Total gallons: 305
Total tanks: 7

Post by ladybug15057 »

As in my signature?

see if this works... you will need to put at the beginning with your words here touching each other, then place the
Marie (aka ladybug15057)

If you are contacted privately (via pm or e-mail) and enticed to join another forum, please contact a Crab Crew member. This is an unethical practice.
ladybug15057
Coenobita
Coenobita
Hermit crabs: 82
Total gallons: 305
Total tanks: 7

Post by ladybug15057 »

Cool it did work, but the words that you want to show like in my signature must all touch some how. In my sig. I used the _ and you really cannot see it because of the line under it for clicking anyway.
Marie (aka ladybug15057)

If you are contacted privately (via pm or e-mail) and enticed to join another forum, please contact a Crab Crew member. This is an unethical practice.