Please stop "mini spamming"

Queries and feedback on how this site is run. No care questions.
erikleeson
Megalopa
Megalopa
Hermit crabs: 0

Please stop "mini spamming"

Post by erikleeson »

Ok lately I have been seeing an increase what I refer to as, mini spamming. This is mainly multiple posting and posting on threads from several years ago. I'm just going to stay please pay attention to date and try and only post new posts on the first page of the forum. As for the multiple posts, this is usually a common computer mistake, but it would be appreciated if you just posted the thread once, and waited a day, its common for you to not get any posts in the first little while, but there is no need to post the same post over and over again. If these people who shall remain nameless are doing this mini spamming deliberately, then I suggest Wai or someone else take action.
ERIK LEESON

These are currently living in a better home...
Zeke+Finnigan+Wesker+Mendez+Xavi+Garth+Zoidberg+Gomez+Gilbert+Bobo+Luther
SEE THEM HERE

Need help? I'm on here lots so PM me for any questions you need answered!

Hermie's rule
Zoea IV
Zoea IV
Hermit crabs: 3

Re: Please stop "mini spamming"

Post by Hermie's rule »

I already reported it to the mods. They should take appropriate action as they see fit. #D -.-
Wai
Administrator
Administrator
Hermit crabs: 2
Total gallons: 45
Total tanks: 1

Post by Wai »

Browser problems may lead to double posting eg. You press Submit, but the browser doesn't do anything, so you press Submit again, then you see two copies of your post! Please delete one of the two posts; this is why I gave everyone the permission to delete their own posts.
Wai
krabby_katie
Coenobita
Coenobita
Hermit crabs: 9

Post by krabby_katie »

I've noticed something too. Sometimes it won't post my posts. I'll go back to the thread, and my post isn't there. I don't know if it's the site or my browser. :S
-Katie Forbes
Es: Mr. Krabs*Xena*Hubert*Clarice*Tank*Paras
PPs: Cosmo*Unknown*Darla

RIP: Sandy + Calypso + Kaluha + Jorgen von Strangle + Daisy + Mojo (assumed) + Stella
See them: http://s173.photobucket.com/albums/w69/katelynforbes/
erikleeson
Megalopa
Megalopa

Post by erikleeson »

Well I've been using firefox for years without a flaw. SO if you use IE, I'd reccomend getting firefox. And thanks for reprting this :D
ERIK LEESON

SEE THEM HERE

krabby_katie
Coenobita
Coenobita
Hermit crabs: 9

Post by krabby_katie »

I use firefox too. Must be the site or something...
-Katie Forbes
Es: Mr. Krabs*Xena*Hubert*Clarice*Tank*Paras
PPs: Cosmo*Unknown*Darla

RIP: Sandy + Calypso + Kaluha + Jorgen von Strangle + Daisy + Mojo (assumed) + Stella
See them: http://s173.photobucket.com/albums/w69/katelynforbes/
Chermo
Megalopa
Megalopa
Hermit crabs: 6
Total gallons: 20

Post by Chermo »

erikleeson wrote:Well I've been using firefox for years without a flaw. SO if you use IE, I'd reccomend getting firefox. And thanks for reprting this :D
I would never recommend someone use Firefox if they don't want it. I am sure it is nothing to do with IE, it is the site having problems. I personally don't like firefox and love IE so it is a preference so don't tell people to get firefox especially if they don't want it.
Proud mommy of 2 beautiful daughters Kytana and Danica, 1 cat Princess and 1 dog Liebschen

Due to family issues my crabs have been adopted out to wizkidsmom (Cheryl), I know she will care for them like I did. Thanks Cheryl

RIP Orangy June 2009
erikleeson
Megalopa
Megalopa

Post by erikleeson »

I would never recommend someone use Firefox if they don't want it. I am sure it is nothing to do with IE, it is the site having problems.
Ok, I'm just saying it might be the browser because it often is. I find that Opera and Firefox work on Youtube and other flash videos better compared to IE, so I just made a suggestion.
I personally don't like firefox and love IE so it is a preference so don't tell people to get firefox especially if they don't want it.
Again, its an opinion and I'm allowed to express it. Who said that they didn't want firefox on this thread?
ERIK LEESON

SEE THEM HERE

Hermie's rule
Zoea IV
Zoea IV
Hermit crabs: 3

Post by Hermie's rule »

I love firefox too. I always had trouble with IE. #D
Chermo
Megalopa
Megalopa
Hermit crabs: 6
Total gallons: 20

Post by Chermo »

No one said they didn't want it but they didn't ask either for your recommendation or anyone else's recommendation on what to use. If they ask then you can recommend it. I didn't see anyone ask for a recommendation so I would not have recommended using a different browser unless they specifically ask.
Proud mommy of 2 beautiful daughters Kytana and Danica, 1 cat Princess and 1 dog Liebschen

Due to family issues my crabs have been adopted out to wizkidsmom (Cheryl), I know she will care for them like I did. Thanks Cheryl

RIP Orangy June 2009