jules
Zygote
Zygote
Hermit crabs: 8
Total gallons: 49
Total tanks: 2

frog moss?

Post by jules »

I was looking on some reptile sites.I came across what is called Frog Moss.The type of moss it is wasn't listed.Only as frog moss.The site also said in the right conditions the moss would re-grow?Does anyone know anything about this kind of moss?I was thinking of getting those forest tile backgrounds and putting the moss on it to grow.But is it safe for hermies?And what kind would it be?Also does anyone have any good information on those "new" moss balls that are out?I read quite a bit of info on this site but I couldn't find a definite answer after doing a search even on the crab care sheet.
ladybug15057
Coenobita
Coenobita
Hermit crabs: 82
Total gallons: 305
Total tanks: 7

Re: frog moss?

Post by ladybug15057 »

On page 2 at this thread viewtopic.php?f=24&t=3342&p=27876&hilit ... oss#p27876 there is info about frog moss. I did a reply too about 2/3 down page 2.
Marie (aka ladybug15057)

If you are contacted privately (via pm or e-mail) and enticed to join another forum, please contact a Crab Crew member. This is an unethical practice.
jules
Zygote
Zygote
Hermit crabs: 8
Total gallons: 49
Total tanks: 2

Re: frog moss?

Post by jules »

Thanks for the info on the frog moss.I will not be buying that now.In fact,I will be ditching the too green Flukers moss.I will buy moss Vickie now.